The Board of Chosen Freeholders hosts occasional public hearings on matters ranging from approval of the annual county budget to bond ordinances for special projects and equipment purchases. Some county divisions host public hearings as well on specific projects.
- Ordinance establishing a Temporary Speed Limit Along a portion of South Main Street, County Route 533, Manville Borough and setting the public hearing for February 28, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
- Insurance Commission Meetings 2017-2018
- Insurance Commission Meeting - January 10, 2017
- 16-907 NEW CENTRE ROAD SPEED LIMITS
- Public notice dec 2016 and january 2017 meetings
- Insurance Commission Meeting - 2017 Budget - December 6, 2016
- 16-823 Setting the public hearing for Refunding Bond Ordinance ORD16-822 for November 9, 2016 at 6:30 p.m.
- Health Insurance Commission Meeting - November 1, 2016
- Public Hearing Notice - ORD16-696 Sept 27 at 6:30 p.m.
- Special Meeting of the Board - September 20