Donna Mozet, Director
|Mail:||20 Grove Street, P.O. Box 3000, Somerville, NJ 08876|
Human Resources is responsible to administer and communicate sound policies, rules, and practices that treat applicants and employees equally and fairly while maintaining compliance with employment laws, Board of Chosen Freeholder directives, and collective bargaining agreements. This is accomplished by creating and implementing fair benefit and compensation programs and providing resources to support employee health and safety, always respecting the confidentiality of our employees.
- Recruits qualified applicants for county positions.
- Maintains county compensation and classification program.
- Provides health and wellness benefits, employee training, orientation, retirement counseling, safety programs, employee and labor relations, and service recognition.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Somerset County is a great place to work offering a positive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for personal growth and development. The Human Resources Division recruits and retains a highly qualified, diverse staff, facilitating positive employee relations and provides training to enhance employee skills, performance, and job satisfaction.
To apply, complete the appropriate job application and submit it to Human Resources. Please include a copy of your resume with your submission.
- General County Application
- Public Works Application (CDL Holders Only)
- Mental Health and Youth Services Application (Clinicians Only)
All applications are in PDF format. Acrobat Reader must be used to complete and submit an application electronically and can be downloaded by clicking the icon at the bottom of this page. Be sure to open and complete the application form in Acrobat Reader, rather than within your browser.
Effective September 1, 2011, all employees of state and local government must reside in the State of New Jersey, unless exempted under law.